Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Will Shares Why He Didn't Run for Director

Well, I was all ret to run. I had my winning speech written out to thank my loyal supporters and fans, my good suit all dusted and had shaved,  but I decided to make sure I had a real good handler on ever thing so I went over all the blawgs to make sure I understood.

See I didn't realize that  that attorney who sat on the bored for years that Mr. Speigelberg said it wasn't the homowners who were the member of the BM but that was when he was still assuming them documents was filed correctly like ever last one of them bored members over the years always thought. I said to my self "Self,  the Secret of State knows what they are talking about when they say that they weren't filed correctly and self, you ain't danged fool enough  to believe in your wildest dreams that a judge would take the word of a volunteer boored of directors over a Secret of State's documents, filed for almost 35 years."


When I read that whatever act the boored decides we'd all be held legal responsibel for.  And my heart started pounding. I almost made a real awful mistake because if I put myself on that boored and some of them weren't real bright at understanding the laws and they voted to put liens on folks, then it would look to the law like I did it and that can be "Slander of Title", against someone's property and each and every property owner could sue for all the attorneys fees, court costs and damages and they say that in Oklahoma that can mean treble damages. And everbody knows that  treble means "triple".  

Now I am not the brightest person but I know how psychology works and I know there are people who is just waiting to sues for any reason and knowing they can win treble damages ---Ah-ha! Now I know exactly why some of them directors got real scared and made a quiet and quick exit, deciding not to run for the BM anymore. They may not want to have anyone winning trebles from them and getting a honking big much new house in a nicer area, and buying a new fishing boat and going to Las Vagrants, NV for a month at their expense. That one woman announced she already set aside $10,000.00 to go after any who dares put a lien on her.  (Now if she has money like that why is she going after the BM. I mean does she really need to get some of them treble damages?

I humbly apologize to all who were urging me to run but  I'm not taking no chances. I value my hunting dog too much and don't want to sell her to come up with money for something a majority of the bored don't understand the seriousness of and votes wrong and gets me in the middle of.

   

But would someone please tell me exactly who are members? How is it determined. I mean all legal, not just wishing and saying "Well, it been done that way fer thirdy years." (Talking like that smells like stupid.)  According to the governing documents  even those who  parked themselves on the BTMA board are not members of the corporation? One may own property in the Burning Tree Area but that does NOT make one a member...and it isn't the subdivisions that are the members, since the paperwork was not filed correctly....so who would the members be?  (As several have reminded us one does not even have to be a member of the corporation to sit on the board, so sounds to me real clear that it was incorrect to keep anyone from voting at the annual meeting if they have not paid dues....since nobody is the real member here. (Where does it say paying dues makes one a member if the BM by-laws say it is the subdivisions that are the members. But alas, the by-laws do not match the Articles of Incorporation or the Certificates of Dedications!)  Those who did not pay what the BTMA assessed them under threats have  as much right to vote or sit on the board as those who fell for it and paid them.)

And what would give these current BTMA board members any more right to run the show than anyone else  if they are not a legal member, either? And they are not legal. How do they feel they are able to do that?  Will it be those who give money to swim who will be the members? Who can decide who is a member?  Who can decide who can sit on the board.  If anyone can sit on the board because you don't have to be a member then then folks from all over the town could come and be the whole bored and try to tell eveone what to do. 


Again I ask you if no one is a member how did it get decided who could be on the board? Those who put themselves in as "board members" had no more rights than someone  who had not paid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment