Thursday, September 20, 2012

You're Invited



Hi,

Many of us have wanted to see the legal documents for ourselves but the
words were too small to see.

I purchased documents from the City of Tulsa and the Oklahoma Secretary  of
State and had them blown up.
I paid  $90 to do this but I wanted everyone to see the truth; no more
having someone from the BTMA give wrong information and
we just accept it as fact because we can't see the documents.
Please come to my house at  *9023 E 68th St *on *Saturday Sept 22, 2012 at
4:00p.m.*. It won't take long.


TeShauna Conrad
918 504-8102

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like to share when I find out good information.  I recently purchased my
home and learned that while most of us know about Homestead exemption some of
our homeowners may qualify for other exemptions that will further lower their taxes:
Additional Homestead, Senior Freeze, Circuit Breaker and Veterans


No comments:

Post a Comment