Sunday, September 23, 2012

Howdy! Its me Em Jae, Will's lady



Me and Will plum forgot to go by TeShaunda's at 9023 E 68th on Saturday  to see them documents she got from Tulsa County. We need to see the one that nobody seemed to know nothing about.

Well, that Miss TeShaunna she said anyone is welcome to come by and see them today, Sunday, for themself. She will be home.

I been reading several of the blogs and landssakesalive I think I could write a book review.  The documents all counterdix each other. I sure am glad that one woman who merged all the accounts of all the corporations together back when she and her husband was setting them up said that it is the covenants that you go by and she said you can have a hoa without being incorporated. And  she knows! She is exactly right that the covenants rule. So you all remember it was that merger lady said that. Them tape recording machines come in real handy. 

Anyone need a ride over to see the documents? Will is revving up the El Camino as I write. Just let me know and we'll swing by and get you. There is room for several more in the back. (We are going to make a Sunday drive of  the neigbhorhood like we see some of the other neibhors doing when they drive around  looking and looking. We will be on Teshawnnas doorstep about lunch time. Someone said she is all proper and will feed you real nice if you go to her house at mealtime so I skipped my second cereal bowl full of Toasty O's for breakfast and my stomach sure is growling.)  


No comments:

Post a Comment