Friday, September 30, 2011

Will's Big Disappointment

At the last dog and pony show that old bored member who ALWAYS says in that voice "you all knew  when you moved here that you had to pay 'ssements ".  Now we had give up trying to 'splain to him cause he just never could understan. We started taking bets on how quick into the meet he'd be letting that rip.

But I tell you what....You coulda knocked me over with a fender. I guess he learnt somethin by reading all them blawgs. At that anal meeting this time he din't even bark that out, so's I lost my silver dollar.  It's a fine time to leave me Lucille, so Thanks, Dood.

Ok, maybe it din't sink in when he was on the bored but it appears to me that he finally gets after all these years that not ever body knew. Now how could ever one know, I ask you, since the corprations wasn't even formed until after lots of homeowenrs was done alrady living here in Utopia. 

Maybe he din't understand the facks since he bought a used house.

No comments:

Post a Comment