Friday, September 30, 2011

Meeting is Called to Order by Will

Dear Edith and Earl,

Sorry it has taken a while to write bout this as I just cudn't process it and still can't.

Now I ask you, why in the world would the BM bored of directors go round to all the homes handing out 1/2 sheets of paper saying on it "A meeting is called to order by the BTMA."   Who thinks you can call a meetin to order on a 1/2 piece of paper? (They trying to save ink by just writing it on 1/2 sheet of paper?)

Bare with me...it gets better.

They put on there it was re: the legal opion of Gabe Gottrocks. Theys trying to sound like theys all up on legal words and they don't even know the definition of legal opion. They din't have no legal opion. They had only a "opion of counsel". That one made me laugh and  laugh so hard I was stomping the ground with my right foot. It scared my best hunting dog. He started running in circles and got tangled up in the clothes hangin on the clothesline. That started him howling which brought my bride of many years tearing outside as fast as she could go, to see what the ruckus was about. She was plumb mad til she saw that lopsided 1/2 sheet of paper about a meeting called to order and a legal opion and she howled louder than Puddles was doing. It would have been hard trying to explain to the neighbors but by then they had gotten their'n paper and were whooping it up in their own front yards. 

None of us were sure zactly tho who they was meaning when it said on that fancy invitation "This meeting is open to all Home Owner Association members of BTMA." The Secretary for the State said the BTMA doesn't have any of them. (I ain't wasting my time trying to help them learn--there's no use explaining to those who aren't capable of understanding.)   

I knew you would enjoy this as much as me.

Until we laugh again,
Will


 

2 comments:

  1. We are enjoying these posts by Will, haven't laughed so much in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, our team continues to find creative and interesting view points on all things related to Burning Tree. Please stay tuned............

    ReplyDelete