Monday, November 21, 2011

Will's Idear To Help The Pool (Will's Thanksgiving Vacation)

I been atakin' some time to reevue all them importunt papers thats been on all those blogs an comparin 'em with my very own copy of  documents jest to make shure I got a reel good unerstandin of what it says and means in plane everday words. Some ways to spend my Thanksgivin vacashun, for shure now. But everbody keep sayin that we all needs to unerstand them papers, so I jest sits, and sits in my reecliner readin an readin even if Em Jae is a hollerin thats all I do is sits and reads. An then blam! I seen it really is there what they been telling us--that the btma can't make nobody pay 'em.

Now I tell you what ,  I had me a hole lotta fun this year down to the pool, me and the grandkids....and since the BMTA don't have no legal rights to force nobody to give  money according to the legal documents I have this idear. I never been a whiner when I sees a problem, I am a doer an gets it done! So here is what I am going to do: Those of us who use the pool have a  telethon to save the pool.....With so many of us who use it it will be a cake walk in the park.  I know some of the people who was at the pool and they is also on the Fakebook, so I'll go by their house to collect  donaeshuns. This is reel important and everyboy needs to understnad that  we can give all the money we want and nobody can stop us. Get your checkbook ready as I WILL be contacting those who I know for sure goes.  I need others to go ahead and  lets  show off what we can do.

Instead of buying lots of trinkets and stuff from China this year for the kids and grandkids, keep the money in the neighborhood and buy em all an associates membership and then give all the extra money you can afford to. If I don't catch you at the house I will  come to the next btma meeting so bring your checkbook there. Appairently that pool is going to need some major working accordian to that last President so do give real generously.  

I will get me a blog and  honor all them who donates and have a Hall of Fame on the blogs to show who is good enough to put their money where our mouth is and make sure that everone knows how  much they is given...We will have a "Gold Medal"  silver medal and bronze medal depending on how much them give. 

Ya'll have a reel nice Thanksgivin

Will



No comments:

Post a Comment