Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Will On The Annual Meetin

Folks, I sure wished me & Em Jae had been there the other nite down to the  Annual Meetin, for sure now. But ole Em Jae had the vapors (delicate way to say she had herself a bad attack of gas). Anyho....

Evn so, I got to enjoy the MP3 clip of the hollerin and goings on, an my other friend is borrying the video afore it goes on the you-tube. My friend told me not to be a scared when I does get to see it cause the way he put it.....ole Laney Cups 'o Coffee was breathin smoke and fire all over to the Lady Te Shauna sitting acrosst from her. Why by golley, ole Laney Cups 'o Coffees hasband was akting all like he didn't even know her at all what with him cowering back in the corner like he couldn't hear all the fuss she was a making. Em Jae would have me by the ear, I tell you what, if I did that akting like I had never seen her before but I guess when you are used to it, you jest tune it out!

My friend says not even one of the bored members ever got up to see what those two was discussing, no sir. Which makes me wonder why that Little-Big-Man done went an called the police, seeing as how no one from the bored ever went over the hole time Laney Cups 'o Coffee was breathin all that smoke and fire all over the Lady Te Shauna. Maybe he was jest afraid that those two were speaking there mind before the meetin started, and everbody knows people are not supposed to be able to say nothin that the bored don't agree with.

Everone figgered out jest real quick who was the Little-Big-Man up there akting like he was all real important, having a real big title now and Jewels letting him do all the esplaning since she has only been a career bored member for how many years now? And when  he went and called the police, everone is still snickering about him being clueless, all the whiles he is thinking he is knowing what is going on. Folks, you jest can't make this stuff up! I heard on that tape, and my friend is telling me this as he is a watching the video.

Remember you herd it first here from me an Em Jae, jest like we told you afore, how that big ole tree gonna fall down on some people's real soon.....Anyho....There is some speckulation that the harassment by Laney Cups 'o Coffee toward the Lady TeShauna at the meetin was a set up from the bored of directors, cause they are powerful afraid of one who is so smart and knows the facts and can prove each and ever one of them facts. Ya'll remember a whiles back when our other career bored president (who wasn't even president or even on the bored), calls a special kangaroo-court...um...meetin to throw the Lady TeShauna outta her spot as president?

Yessiree, she sure did now. That is when they had rehearsed and set-up ole Whirl Windy to be their leader. And ya'll know how well that year turned out. What with the bored hiring themselves a fancy highly powdered attorney who charged them thousands of dollars to give his thoughts on all the governing dockuments. He done went an got it all wrong, anyways, but he sure did get his money for his incorrect thinking after all, now. All them other attorneys that homeowners hired are still laughing 'bout that to this very day, for sure!

Gotta go, my friend is bringing the video over for me to watch.........


Will







12 comments:

  1. Why don't Joe Hirsch and Elayne Coffey simply make a public apology to the lady at the next meeting, put it in the minutes that it was done and then they resign from the board instead of a petition to remove them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there but the black lady's back was to me so I want to know what was going on that made Joe Hirsch rush to call the police on the black woman. Do you have the audio and/or video clip in a format to e-mail it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous, we agree with you that an apology to Ms.Conrad is in order, we also believe that will never happen. An apology would demonstrate integrity and leadership; qualities the board members do not possess, as demonstrated Monday night at the annual meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest instead of the "petition to remove" certain board members that you take a "wait and see" attitude to see if any of those have the chutzpah to remain on. Here is why: Homeowners from other areas cannot keep a subdivision from voting in someone no matter how much others do not want them in so chances are they might get right back on. HOWEVER, there are Oklahoma Statutes that allow that any director or the entire board of directors can be removed, with or without cause, by the holders of a majority of all the members.

      Delete
    2. A petition by a majority to remove someone will no doubt be posted on here after it happens and will be out there forever and ever for the world to see. Thanks for the heads up. Might reconsider running.

      Delete
  4. I was at the one at the library where that guy was so mean and full of hate hollering that people could go to old folks homes or funeral homes. Apparently he is not aware that there are laws against harrassment of the elderly. (He didn't look so young himself.) Do you want to convert it to MP3 and post it on the blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only is this post entertaining it so accurate in describing the BTMA board members; their attitudes and actions. What an absolutely unnecessary mess this is. I frankly fail to see how certain board members can sleep at night. What in the world could justify Elyane Coffey's and Joe Hirsch's actions. I believe you are correct in stating this was a carefully planned and carried-out plan. Did Halloween come early this year? I saw a witch flying by on a broom the other night at the annual meeting. Maybe it was Broomhilda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know who the coffey's are. He is the one who is all over the place with his pooping dogs when he thinks nobody is going to catch him without a leash and there are signs warning he is breaking the law and he ignores it and she is the one who is always going around bothering neighbors and talking and talking and talking. Thanks for the heads up to see them on photos on fakebook under burning tree pool since I missed the meeting now I know for sure who they are is who I thought they were but I see Richard Thomas who on facebook and won't put his dogs on a leash either because he is a retired policeman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Game cameras (trail cameras) are an easy way to obtain proof. They can be hidden in the trees, on fences, front porch, your mailbox, etc, so actions of people/dogs are recorded.

      Post on youtube:
      http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=16546

      Youtube video editor: http://www.youtube.com/editor?popart=681928

      Delete
  7. Thanks. That is who I thought the Coffey's were. She was the one who kept shouting "Emergency assessments, insisting it was in the by-laws. at the big meeting we had about a year ago (at the attorneys house when his wife was on the board.) I obtained a copy of the by-laws for my own use and that poor woman is obviously very confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emergency assessment....Emergency assessments....ROFLMAO! Reminds me of this:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efgLHgsBmM

      Delete
  8. I'd like to make a comment but not sure where to put it. We listened to one of the recordings from the last meeting. I am not sure if that gentleman who was trying to answer questions was on the board but he made several incorrect statements. The President should have immediately corrected him so it does not come back to "haunt the board" later. He needs to get a clearer understanding of documents. The by-laws (which are created after the Articles of Incorporation) do not have much authority. You would still have the covenants even if the HOAs were never set up and the covenants run with the land and are binding. (Others have gotten confused so I am not trying to make the the man feel bad. The President did defer to him band apparently put him in a spot since he didn't understand it.)

    ReplyDelete