Friday, January 13, 2012

Em Jae here...

How-dee,

My darling husband Will tells me that you all are so nice to him on here. I thought I'd sit down and write to you while I have one of them Pillsbury cake mixes in the toaster oven. I am hopin it gets cooled some before I run out of my last bag of candy kisses.

Love them "after the holidays sales". We load up a couple of shopping baskets and sometimes have to give a hard shove  with the bottom of our foot to the side of the  shopping cart of anyone that tries to get more than their fair share before we get our baskets full. Most usually we just push them carts to the house since they's so full, no use unloading them. There is a field we can leave them shopping carts so we dont miss the yeller taxi cab I call to take us back up to the Walmarts to get the car we had to leave when me and Willene was pushing the candy home.   

That Will. He gets himself so tickeled to death just listening to them recorders and watching that yousetube video of them meetings, especially with that one guy. He is over there with tears rolling off down off his chin  and dripping onto his only clean pocket tee-shirt.  He got to laughing so hard at some of the ridiculous things that comes out of their mouths that he smacked his palm down on the end table there beside his E-Z boy naugahyde recliner and smashed that Ding-Dong flat inside that cellerphane. It is the funniest looking thing so we was both laughing and carrying on about different things. we always have such a good time together.  Someone told him laughter is the best medicine....and he is getting lots of laughter these days.

Ain't technology grand? Now o'course certain ones are real jealous and don't want the video and audios. I suspicion that it is becuase they don't look good on youtube... they say the camera adds 10 lbs  and well, some of them would rather not have homowners knowing what is going on in the neibhorhood because they might be stoped.

I seen a nice big camera on the Crag's List and I'd be getting a whole lot for my money if'n I was buying it by the pound. I decided I'd learn me how to a professional photographer by taking pictures of things in the neighborhood. That makes it real easy to send them right along with complaints to the city when some one is violating the city ordinances.  (The City of Tulsa will love me because their fines are pretty steep.) Maybe I will post them here so you might see your house featured on this nice blog. I will try to get your house number in, too so's everyone will know it belongs to you.



I called up the city and  I asked Can I park my car in my yard if I live within the City of Tulsa? and got told:

Tulsa City Ordinances Title 37 Chapter 5 Section 522.R states that vehicles must be parked on a hard surface area constructed of an all-weather material.

Parking is permitted on residential lots only on a legal driveway or in a garage. (THEY SAID THE FRONT YARD IS NOT A LEGAL DRIVEWAY.) And that my vehicle can be decalred a public nusance and get on the Tow List
    So I said what about parking my RV or boat within the City of Tulsa? And they said to me that the rules for parking and storing recreational vehicles can be found in the Tulsa City Ordinances Title 42 Chapter 4 Section 402.B.7

   Top Ten Violations - The City of Tulsa Online 





One neighbor said that instead of moving your trash cans out of other folks view (on days the trash collection dont run) if you are putting your trashcans at the side of the house like them cans are part of the outside house decor,  well that is  just plain "trashy".  I think he meant "lazy". 

I am sitting here having such an enjoyable time that the last of the bags of Hersheys Christmas candy kisses ran out before the cake was cool from the toaster oven. No problem. This has happened many times before. I usually just put  2-3 big scoops of that   Homemade tasting Vanilla Mellorine on top and I will be able to swaller it on down with no trouble.  Don't you love how if you drop some of that Mellorine on the kitchen floor when you come back in there in the morning it won't have melted at all?

It was good talking to you all.

(((Hugs)))) to all,
Em Jae and family


No comments:

Post a Comment